Followers

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Vacation Wardrobe Choices

I mentioned in a previous post that Mr. Seventies and I are going on vacation...hence the new luggage, travel purse, etc.

We knew a few months ago, we wanted to take a short trip....nothing too long...as I'm a home gal.  I love being in my own home...and leaving Liesel for extended periods of time is very difficult for me.

We discussed in great length where we would like to go.  We considered boing back to New York...we both loved Manhattan!  And we definitely plan to return...in the future.
And we considered going south this upcoming winter...but truthfully....that just isn't "our thing". Or if we do go again...we will have a better plan of action...places we want to see, things we want to do and where we want to go.

 I am so excited to share our destination!  And it is in our own beautiful country!  We are heading west to Alberta...Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise...and anywhere else that strikes our fancy.  Mr Seventies asked what activities I wanted to do on our vacation.  Firstly...I want to take in the majestic view of the Rockies...do sight seeing, enjoy some fabulous restaurants & shop some great little stores and boutiques.

While in Jasper, we plan to tour in the sky tram!  Here is a link to their website...
http://www.jasperskytram.com
Cannot even imagine the views!

In preparation for our vacation...I've picked up some new travel clothes...great time of year as the sales are amazing!

I struggle to find jeans that fit well...and I struck gold with these.  They are high waisted and regular fit!  Most jeans nowadays are low rise...which I really dislike...not to mention...they are too short waisted for me...uncomfortable and annoying to wear!!  Not these ones...they fit like a glove...and are stretchy and fit perfect!!



This super cute top is so soft...and the lace hem jazzes it up a bit.  I love the faded greenish/gray colour!


You can never go wrong with a basic t shirt!  This one is a bit fitted..and looks great when paired with jeans or capris! And I love the butter gold colour!


I really like the key hole back in this top!  And the little pleat is very flattering...the steel blue is so pretty as well!



This cute little t shirt is dressed up with some lace embroidery....it is really comfy and super cute on! I ordered it in the oatmeal colour as well!



And my favourite jeans are also available in dark denim wash...so ordered a pair of them as well.


How cute are these lace up capris?  And so comfortable with a pull on elastic waist band!



These are just a few things I've picked up so far...along with a pretty blue "flutter" jacket.  I want to get another pair of Sketchers...with memory foam insoles.  I have a pair now...and they are the only sneaker that doesn't irritate the ball of my foot.  I have orthotics...they are a nightmare to use...but that's a story for another time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment