Followers

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Here We Go Again!!

I think I mentioned I underwent oral surgery in May...very extensive surgery...due to bone loss around my dental implants (there are three).  After a three month healing time...I saw the oral surgeon today...and only two implants are nice and secure.  Without getting too icky...I now need to have a second procedure...in September...to attempt a skin graft around the third implant.  And mercifully, I will be asleep during this surgery as well...I fear I will have a very sore mouth afterwards.  But, as the old saying goes, "in for a penny...in for a pound".  I've gone this far...no turning back now.
So, yah...have that to look forward to.

On a happier note, we have most of our accommodations booked for our upcoming vacation to Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise & Edmonton!!   Cannot wait to soak in the mineral springs in Banff...and do some awesome shopping and sightseeing!  I cannot imagine how beautiful the scenery will be...seeing the Rockies for the first time!!  Cannot wait to share photos!

I spotted this super soft buffalo check cardigan...and knew it would be perfect for the cooler temps in Alberta! (and when fall is upon us here). I love that it has a hood too!!  Doesn't it look super cosy?





Prior to going on vacation, we are attending a family wedding...and are staying at a gorgeous B & B on Peggy's Cove Road in Nova Scotia.  In the honeymoon suite no less!!  Well...it was the only room available...and we will have Liesel with is but romantic nonetheless less and if you have a chance...check out By the Bay B & B on their website!!

https://www.bythebaybandb.ca

And it just so happens to be a mere 8 minutes from the wedding venue...so we can go back & forth checking on Liesel with ease.  It's a late afternoon-evening wedding...reminds me of how we were entrenched in wedding details about this same time last year when our daughter was married!!  Love is in the air!!



No comments:

Post a Comment