Followers

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Today Is A Good Day For a Good Day!!

I love that saying!!  So much so...when I saw this tin sign..at 50% off....I couldn't pass it up!!  Who knew so much money could be made from such a simple phrase?  And it's one of my favourites and it looks great hung beside Cora!!



Remember I mentioned in another post how expensive wire ribbon can be?  Here is some at Michaels for $13 for a 5 yard roll!  When I make bows...I use one whole roll for one bow!  





Which is why I scooped this large roll up at our local used goods store...for $5.00!  Perfect wired ribbon I plan to use on outside arrangements or lanterns!  Also picked out a few "new to her" stuffed toys for Liesel!  With prices like 50 cents to one dollar....I don't mind if she happens to destuff them!  Although I have discovered ones without squeakers seem to last longer and get loved on a lot more!  So baby toys second hand work great!  I always toss them in the washer and dryer first, before she has an opportunity to become obsessed with one.

Now this frame is what is for sale...I almost purchased it simply for the cute doxie babies stock photo!  Simply adorable!



Lots of fall decor out and about!  


 And giant faux pumpkins!!


Right next to the Christmas decor!  Yep...it's August...and time to haul out the holiday decor!!

I admit...I'm a bit of a "sucker" when it comes to these cute ones!! Last year I missed out on getting really large oversized lollipop picks for our tree!  They sold out really fast...so this year I hope to be a bit more on the ball!



Or how about some adorable gingerbread men?


And faux donuts!!  Love!!  If anyone was doing a "sweet treats" themed tree this year...head to Michaels...they have lots of great notions!!


Anyone got a start on their Christmas shopping?  


No comments:

Post a Comment