Followers

Monday, August 6, 2018

Happy Monday!!

We finally received some much needed rain yesterday!  It poured most of the day...gave everything a great soaking...which we desperately needed.  I'm certain our farmers were hoping for a few days of wet weather...but Environment Canada has placed another heat warning on for most of this week!  Hot temps with high humidity!  

Saturday our daughter, hubby & grand dog Benson were here for a visit and we spent a great afternoon in the pool and enjoying cold drinks!  Liesel and Benson enjoyed cooling off as well!

I was out and about on Friday...lots of fall decor everywhere!  I have quite a few fall dish towels...but couldn't help but smile when I saw this one!



And I'm crushing hard on these metal buckets!!  My mind was swirling with ideas on how to use them...they would be awesome for use in fall displays!  Even the ceramic chicken was adorable!



I have a confession to make..I have a bedding addiction!  There...I've admitted it!   For some women it's shoes...or pillows (little bit of obsession there too)...but for me it is sumptuous quilts and comforters!  I change ours out often..usually with the seasons...or when the mood strikes me!   And it has struck....again!

I've been containing myself for weeks...just want to get that out there.  I assume most are familiar with Lazybones bedding...if not...you are missing out.   I've been crushing on this rosette quilt in Tuscan pink for ever!  I wish you could reach through the screen and feel how soft and delicious this fabric is!  It's a jersey fabric...like a soft worn t-shirt!  And plumps up beautifully on the bed!  I know this...because I already have it in white!! (which I use mainly at Christmas).  I didn't order the shams...as I have enough on hand to mix and match!



Is it just me or is this the most swoon worthy bedding ever?  And this quilt is heavy...great for those upcoming cool fall nights!!  



So there, it's out there.  My weakness.  How about you?  Any must haves that you just can't seem to pass up?





No comments:

Post a Comment